Crossroads Mobile Veterinary Clinic provides important diagnostics to help evaluate the health of your pet. Some of these include:
- Routine blood tests (e.g. testing for heartworm disease, feline leukemia virus, liver or kidney disease, etc.)
- Routine fecal exams (e.g. testing for roundworms, Giardia, parvo virus, etc.)
- Routine urine testing (e.g. testing for urinary tract infections, bladder stones, etc.)
- Cytology/Biopsies (e.g. testing for infection or different types of cancer)
- Digital Radiology (e.g. to evaluate what we cannot see)
All clinical samples are collected from your pet at home and performed In-House or sent by our staff to Idexx Laboratories for diagnostic testing. We electronically receive sample results typically within 1-2 business days.
Visit our online pharmacy!
Our pharmacy boasts more accreditations than any other online pharmacy around! Enjoy great savings as well as instant and mail in rebates. These products will be shipped directly to your door!
Here is a great coupon codes to get you started: WELCOME64, takes $5 off your first order.
If you have any questions about our services, please contact us today at (828) 490-0344.