Crossroads Mobile Veterinary Clinic provides important diagnostics to help evaluate the health of your pet. Some of these include:
- Routine blood tests (e.g. testing for heartworm disease, feline leukemia virus, liver or kidney disease, etc.)
- Routine fecal exams (e.g. testing for roundworms, Giardia, parvo virus, etc.)
- Routine urine testing (e.g. testing for urinary tract infections, bladder stones, etc.)
- Cytology/Biopsies (e.g. testing for infection or different types of cancer)
- Digital Radiology (e.g. to evaluate what we cannot see)
All clinical samples are collected from your pet at home and performed In-House or sent by our staff to Idexx Laboratories for diagnostic testing. We electronically receive sample results typically within 1-2 business days.
Visit our online pharmacy!
Here is a great coupon codes to get you started: WELCOME64, takes $5 off your first order.